When you're feeling indomitable, it's time for the Elemento. Pull on this warm jacket on cold days when you need a lightweight windproof layer that manages moisture. It has a windproof and waterproof external layer quilted to an inner fleece layer. The result is extremely stretchy fabric with just the right amount of air permeability for a continuous exchange that carries away internal moisture better than fully sealed fabrics.
- Fabric is 7x(Air) with WindShear inserts to form a wind and waterproof outer layer that's quilted to a micro fleece inner. Inner fabric is 7 times more air permeable than regular Windstopper.
- Treated with DWR to shed light spray, but not seam sealed. The quilted stitching will also let in rain, so this is not the jacket for wet days.
- Flip-up Thermoflex collar adds warmth and draft protection at the back of your neck.
- Close aero fit is designed to be worn over a base layer or thin jersey.
- Full-length front zipper.
- 3 rear pockets for stashing essentials.
- Elastic waist.
- Rear reflective tabs.
- Machine wash in cold, no bleach, no ironing, no dry cleaning, no tumble drying, or fabric softener.
|Type||Fleece-lined wind shell|
|Face fabric||Polyester + polyurethane|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|