Castelli Sorpasso Bibtights - Men's
The Castelli® test crew get to ride with some seriously good gear, but these bibs are all-time favourites. They combine a superb fit with real comfort across a range of temperatures. Set out on a chilly autumn morning and continue pedalling as the sun crests the horizon and starts to warm things up.
- Made of supportive, stretch Thermoflex through the back, lower legs and thighs, Thermoflex Core Due (hollow-core polyester) on the front and knees for lightweight moisture management and insulation.
- Giro++ seamless straps on the bib feel just right when you're in ride position.
- Giro3 ankle grippers keep the tights in place to cover your calves.
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad puts cushioning in your most sensitive zones while allowing good airflow so you don't get damp and sweaty.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.