Castelli Sorpasso Bibtights - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
The Castelli® test crew get to ride with some seriously good gear, but these bibs are all-time favourites. They combine a superb fit with real comfort across a range of temperatures. Set out on a chilly autumn morning and continue pedalling as the sun crests the horizon and starts to warm things up.
- Made of supportive, stretch Thermoflex through the back, lower legs and thighs, Thermoflex Core Due (hollow-core polyester) on the front and knees for lightweight moisture management and insulation.
- Giro++ seamless straps on the bib feel just right when you're in ride position.
- Giro3 ankle grippers keep the tights in place to cover your calves.
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad puts cushioning in your most sensitive zones while allowing good airflow so you don't get damp and sweaty.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.