Castelli Polare Due Bibtights - Men's
The Polare are Castelli's warmest bib tights. The front and sides have total wind protection in a fabric that allows exceptional breathability. The duo-layer fabric used on the back offers great insulation and temperature regulation. Brushed fleece inside offers yet another layer of warmth, and full-back bib straps stay put and make layering a low-bulk affair.
- Made of Windstopper® X-Fast 2 breathable polyester and elastane.
- Thermoflex Core Duo fabric is made from polyester, nylon, and Lycra, trapping warm air in the layer closest to your body, while wicking moisture to a top layer to get it off your skin. Highly elastic for an exceptional fit.
- Kiss3 chamois features a soft, seamless skin care layer that adapts to your anatomy for no-chafe comfort. The variable-thickness pad cushions your sensitive parts to keep you comfortable on the saddle.
- Reflective ankle zips keep you visible and help with venting.
- Castelli rates these as best between -8°C to 4°C.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.