This soft shell jacket provides protections from wind and light snow. Brave the elements with a breathable layer, so you can kick and glide briskly without shivers or clamminess.
- Stormwall soft shell fabric features a windproof membrane laminated to polyester fleece. This soft, quiet, flexible material has a highly water-repellent surface.
- Small panels behind armpits are a polyester-elastane blend for enhanced breathability and mobility.
- Drawcords at collar and hem let you seal out the weather.
- Wind flap behind zipper.
- Fleece-lined collar for comfort and warmth.
- 2 front zippered pockets.
- Pairs well with the Nokko Pants.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|