Protection from wind and light precip, with breathable panels for high-output sessions. These soft shell pants pair windproof, water-resistant fabric on the front with ventilating material on the back. You can push hard in stormy conditions without getting wet and chilled from sweat or snow.
- Front panels are Stormwall soft shell, with a windproof membrane laminated to polyester fleece. This soft, quiet, flexible material has a highly water-repellent surface.
- Back panels are a polyester-elastane blend for enhanced breathability and mobility.
- High waist offers good coverage. Side zipper, elastic, and internal drawcord tune the fit.
- Removable and adjustable suspenders.
- Small internal zippered pocket.
- Articulated knees.
- Zippers and gussets at cuffs slide over boots.
- Pairs well with the Nokko Jacket.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 internal zippered|