Excellent for nordic skiing and working up sweat on cold days. You can stay dry and warm in this stretchy soft shell layer. The fabric is highly breathable and moves moisture to the outermost layer, keeping you comfortable when you're pushing hard.
- Made of polyester Stormwall soft shell that's wind-proof and waterproof but not seam sealed, so are not considered totally waterproof.
- Upper back panel and cuffs are polyester blended with elastane in a soft knit fleece.
- Zippered hand pockets and a small zippered pocket on the chest.
- Drawcord at back of neck with fleece lining around the collar.
- Full zip with chin guard and flap behind zipper.
- Drawcord at bottom hem.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.