Excellent for nordic skiing and working up sweat on cold days. You can stay dry and warm in these stretchy soft shell pants. The fabric is highly breathable and moves moisture to the outermost layer, keeping you comfortable when you're pushing hard.
- Made of polyester Stormwall soft shell that's wind-proof and waterproof, but not seam sealed, so not considered totally waterproof.
- Back panels are polyester blended with elastane in a stretch fleece that offer breathability.
- Wide elastic waistband with an internal drawcord.
- Small zippered internal key pocket.
- Adjustable suspenders are removable with hook-and-loop tabs.
- Articulated knees.
- 25cm ankle zips.
- 14cm zips on either hip to facilitate getting them on or off.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 internal zippered|