An insulated version of a popular lightweight boot, to help you explore colder, higher places. Supple materials and waterproof-breathable fabric combine with a reactive sole and full carbon shank to create an exceptionally light, yet rigid boot. The close fit and flexible cuffs keeps them sensitive. The slightly curved outsole climbs with precision, so you can move adroitly though difficult sections of rock or ice.
- Uppers are nylon and synthetic Lorica lined with stretch GORE-TEX®
- Midsole is triple density polyurethane.
- Full-length carbon fibre insole and shank.
- Heel welts are compatible with step-in crampons.
- Outsoles are Vibram® Mulaz S high grip rubber.
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|