Go full throttle in this motocross style jacket. Contoured seams move with the lines of your body for unrestricted movement, and air circulates freely through the perforated back panel and vent. A hideaway hood is a zip away, and a weather resistant finish helps to protect against unfavourable conditions.
- Made from a blend of nylon and polyester with a durable water repellent finish.
- Trim is made from polyester and spandex, and lined with 100% polyester brushed thermo mesh.
- Hideaway hood gives you the option of zipping up your hood when it's unnecessary.
- Thumb holes on the storm cuffs gives you additional protection and warmth from the elements.
- 2 front zippered pockets.
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.