For discreet hooking and judicious dry tooling, these minimalist gloves are un-insulated to suit mixed routes and ice climbing in mild temperatures. They provide unparalleled dexterity with full waterproof protection.
- Made of woven nylon with 4 way stretch and a waterproof-breathable BDry insert.
- Goat leather palms with capped fingers.
- Neoprene cuffs have low-profile hook-and-loop closures.
- Compression moulded EVA padding on knuckles for impact protection.
- Manufacturer's recommended temperature range is -7 to 2°C.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.