Designed for ice and mixed climbing in milder temperatures, the Punisher Gloves provide sensitivity and dexterity for hard climbing through variable conditions. Fleece liners add some kindness, as do the padded knuckles. Pre-curved and articulated fingers offer the dexterity needed to place pro and fiddle in V-threads.
- Made of abrasion-resistant, stretch nylon with waterproof BDry inserts.
- Light, sewn-in fleece lining.
- Goat leather palms, palm patchs, and capped fingers.
- Hook and loop closures on the cuff can be ripped open with your teeth.
- Compression molded EVA padding on knuckles for impact protection.
- Tool specific pre-curved fit and articulated fingers provide a comfortable, sure grip.
- Manufacturer's recommended temperature range: -9 to 4°C.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.