When Mother Nature hucks it down on you in the mountains, the Fever Mitts provides an excellent dose of warmth and weather protection. Full leather construction is fortified with GORE-TEX and warm synthetic insulation. Designed for women, the cut and curves suit smaller, slimmer hands.
- Tough goat leather shells have a waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX XCR® insert.
- PrimaLoft One insulation on backs with supple needle-punched Primaloft through the palms.
- Durable goat leather palms.
- Stretch cuff slides neatly under your jacket cuffs.
- Zippered pocket for adding a heat pack.
- Manufacturer's recommended temperature range is -28 to -12°C.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.