A single unit with the shell, insulation and lining sewn together in one piece, it ensures you won't leave one of your liner gloves in the lodge or in the car. These are warm, durable, and add up to great value, so you can spring for extra guacamole on the nachos after your last run.
- Main fabric is nylon with stretch nylon on the sides of the fingers. A Ventia Dry waterproof-breathable insert keeps them water-tight and wicking.
- Insulated with Enduraloft polyester that's lighter though the palms and wrists.
- Goat leather palms are soft and tactile.
- Cuffs have SuperCinch closures.
- FlexAction wrist articulation matches your natural hand position.
- Ladder-Lock wrist cinches.
- Removable strings.
- Pull loops.
- Manufacturer's recommended comfort range -21 to -4°C.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.