Mountain-ready, these gloves have an anatomically curved fit, and stretch panels for comfort. Leather palms are durable and provide dexterity for keeping a grip on your poles. The waterproof shells wrap your hands in comfort when the gusts blow straight down the slopes.
- Made of nylon with stretch nylon panels and a waterproof-breathable Ventia membrane.
- Enduraloft polyester insulation is lined with soft tricot fleece
- TouchTec goat leather palm and fingers is durable and grippy
- Pre-curved construction for an easy, relaxed grip on your poles.
- Touchscreen compatible.
- Ladder lock wrist cinch has an easy grip tab.
- Sniffle patch on thumbs.
- Manufacturer's' recommended comfort range is -26 to -9°C.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|