Warm enough for Rockies cold, durable enough for multiple rappels with iced-up ropes. These gloves excel at technical climbing in severe cold. The shells are waterproof and the palms are designed to resist abrasion. Stretch panels on the knuckles give you great mobility when gripping tools, and placing screws. The combination of fleece and lofted polyester insulations keeps your fingers warm all the way to the summit.
- Made of 2.5-layer nylon GORE-TEX that's waterproof-breathable and fully seam taped.
- Insulated with PrimaLoft One® polyester, 100g in shell and 170g in the liner. liners are nylon ripstop with fleece palms.
- Palms are synthetic leather with Kevlar stitching.
- Cuffs have shockcord adjustment and SuperCinch closured with ToughTek tabs to prevent slipping.
- Pre-curved, box construction with three-panel thumb offers great dexterity.
- Heat packet pocket on back of liner.
- Manufacturer's recommended comfort range is -40 to -28°C.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
|Liner fabric||100% nylon|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.