Living large, the Manhattan delivers fast, fun riding on and off-piste. Pronounced early rise tip and progressive camber provide responsive steering, while the girth and metal content provide power and punch for tricky conditions. If your idea of catching a show involves visiting the slackcountry, freeriding, or aggressive on and off-piste skiing in soft snow climates, book your ticket with these bright lights and big city skis.
- Poplar wood core with 4-axis fibreglass and Titanal layer. Glossy/polyamide top sheet
- Early rise, low mass tip.
- Variable J sidecut has a long turning radius on the front half of the ski and shorter on the rear.
- Semi-capped construction with single density ABS/TPU sidewall.
- Ptex Electra 2000 base with high strength, carbon steel alloy edges.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.