Stomp through high drifts or low temps. Waterproof linings and a generous layer of Primaloft make sure your feet are warm and dry through full days of hiking and snowshoeing.
- Uppers are full-grain waterproof leather from a tannery rated Silver by the Leather Working Group based on energy use, waste production, and water treatment.
- Waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
- Primaloft insulation retains warmth even if damp.
- Recycled PET felt lining on the top collar and tongue for extra warmth.
- Fully gusseted tongues block water and snow while providing comfort.
- PET fleece lining is made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Midsoles are shock-absorbing EVA.
- Outsoles are durable Green Rubber with 42% recycled content, lugged for good traction.
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||400g synthetic insulation|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Closure||Lace-up + hook-and-loop|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|