The Roxy Ann is cut and insulated to keep a woman’s body warm. To save weight, there is no insulation on the bottom, where the down is crushed beneath your body and provides little warmth. Instead, an integrated sleeve holds your sleeping pad securely under you. The cut is roomier than a traditional mummy bag, but the overall weight is comparable to a narrower cut bag.
- DownTek fill is treated for water repellency, and also has antimicrobial and antibacterial protection.
- Flow gate baffles prevent the down from shifting and creating cold spots.
- Petite size fits a 51 x 168cm sleeping pad. Regular fits a 51 x 183cm pad.
- For best results, use with a pad that has an R-value of 4 or more.
- Compressed sizes are Petite 20 x 23cm, Regular 20 x 24cm.
- Built-in pocket keeps a pillow in place through the night.
- Liner loops for attaching a bag liner.
- Hang loops let you air it out in the sun.
- Draft flap covers the zipper.
- Includes a mesh storage bag.
|Seasons||3-season (-2°C to -12°C)|
|Insulation||650 fill-power water-repellent goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Packed size||23 x 51cm|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.