Spread out and turn in your sleep without rolling onto the cold, cold ground. This roomy bag is uninsulated on the bottom to save weight, Instead it uses an integrated sleeve to hold a sleeping pad securely under you. The cut is roomier than a traditional mummy bag, but the overall weight is comparable to a narrower cut bag.
- Integrity synthetic insulation has a soft, down-like feel and a 97% recycled content.
- Shell has a water-repellent, stain-resistant finish.
- Synthetic insulation uses layers of flexed insulation with small anchor pieces to connect them. Layers increase loft and trap warm air, while the anchors retain heat by eliminating gaps.
- Petite fits a 51 x 168cm sleeping pad. Regualr fit a 51 x 183 pad.
- For best results, use with a pad that has an R-value of 4 or more.
- Built-in pocket keeps a pillow in place through the night.
- Liner loops for attaching a bag liner.
- Hang loops let you air it out in the sun.
- Draft flap covers the zipper.
- Includes a mesh storage bag.
|Seasons||3-season (-2°C to -12°C)|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.