The Terminator is back and better than the original. A beefy 3-buckle boot, tweaked with performance designed to match the descent oriented NTN binding system. A good choice for modern, aggressive Tele skiers who don't mind sacrificing a little weight for a lot more power and performance. Forward lean is adjustable through a wider range than previous models.
- Shell, cuff, and tongue made from 100% Pebax.
- Power strap and Q link mi-strap system for performance fit.
- Refined torsion frame for maximum lateral stability and power transmission.
- Replacement edge guard provides durability from ski edges.
- Intuition Performance Flex G inner boot for custom moulded comfort.
- Pivoting Vibram EVO tongue to ease entry and exit.
- Compatible with Telemark NTN or Dynafit Tech AT bindings (with additional shim under the bellows).
|Ideal for||Telemark skiing|
|Lower shell material||Pebax|
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|