Merrell Moab Polar WTPF Boots - Men's
All-adventure winter boots that can go backcountry or urban. Thermoplastic polyurethane lowers let you wade through slush without fear. Grippy soles keep you on track on icy pavement.
- Uppers are cow suede and mesh, with protective TPU lower shells.
- M-Select Dry membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape.
- M-Select Warm insulation is lightweight and low-profile.
- Merrell Conductor fleece adds extra heat retention.
- Natural odour prevention uses friendly microbes.
- Midsoles are compression-moulded EVA for comfort.
- Outsoles are M-Select GRIP rubber for durable traction.
- Manufacturer’s temperature rating is -32°C.
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||400g synthetic insulation|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Suede + mesh|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|