Whether you're bringing the horses in for the day or setting out for an afternoon coffee date, these mid-calf riding boots look the part. Dual buckles and a full medial zip makes for easy on/off, and a water resistant leather upper prepares you for unexpected fall weather. Board-lasted construction is designed to be re-soled locally, so continued, long-term use of your boots can be a reality.
- Upper made from water-resistant leather.
- Dri-Lex lining moves sweat away from your feet.
- 70% recycled polyurethane (PU) footbed with pigskin lining for support and comfort.
- Internal EVA padding in weight-bearing areas of the welt for increased flexibility.
- Pockets of PU provide excellent support on hard surfaces and thermal protection in cold conditions.
- Injection-molded 3mm nylon arch shank provides support under the arch and follows the natural flex of your foot.
- Vibram® sole with durable TC4+ rubber and 4mm lugs are designed to grip on slick and varied terrain.
- Board-lasted construction, designed to be re-soled locally.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.