The spirited mountain adventurer will appreciate the versatile width and light sidecut of the Manaslu. For long distance tours and high altitude missions the ultra-light core keeps the weight low and legs fresh when venturing further and higher. Dual radius cut improves off-piste hardpack performance and provides steady handling when entering and coming out of turns.
- Ultralight paulownia wood with beech and bamboo stringers for smooth performance at speed and on uneven terrain.
- Fiberglass laminate with carbon and Titanal inserts add solid damping and smoothness.
- Scoop rocker early rise tip allows you to float on snow and delivers a smooth ride on crust and corn.
- Flex Tip uses 3-D carbon construction to dampen vibration.
- Pin tails reduced float and ofer sensitive ski control even at high speeds. Tapered shape is easy to stow on your backpack's ski attachment.
- Sintered graphite base is tough and combines maximum glide with excellent wax absorption.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|