A fast and light touring ski that’s built for high-altitude expeditions and long ski tours in a variety of climates and conditions. Slim shovel geometry and micro sidewalls underfoot ensure edge hold in difficult and technical terrain, while the early rise, 3D flex tip provides float in deep conditions and a smooth ride on crusty or corn snow. Slight tail rocker ensures high speed control even on steep, icy slopes and also makes sliding them into a backpack’s ski carry attachments hassle free. An adventure oriented ultralight ski for ambitious ski tours and ski mountaineering in all conditions.
- Sandwich construction with micro ABS sidewalls reduce weight and provide durability.
- 3D carbon construction flex tip provides lightweight vibration control.
- Lightweight paulownia speed core features laminated full paulownia wood core.
- Carbon-speed stringers provide torsional rigidity for increased downhill performance.
- Scoop rocker early rise tip provides float and smooth turn initiation in variable conditions.
- Skin attachment holes at tips.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Turning radius||14m (182cm)|