Lightweight freeride skis, light enough for serious ski mountaineering, yet burly enough to tackle whatever the descent delivers. Long rocker shovel and massive sidewalls deliver freeride performance in both soft and variable snow conditions. Lightweight construction and technology focus on saving weight so your legs can enjoy the uphill lap after lap.
- Sandwich construction with full ABS sidewalls provide maximum force absorption.
- Paulownia ride core with raised stringers and bamboo-beach core for lightweight strength.
- Carbon-speed stringers provide torsional rigidity for increased downhill performance.
- Scoop rocker early rise tip provides float and smooth turn initiation in variable conditions.
- Long front radius and short rear radius sidecut for easy handling and turning performance.
- Short radius tail enables precise control on steep icy terrain.
- Skin attachment holes at tips.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|