These boots are made for walking, and climbing and skiing and just about anything else you want to do in the mountains in winter! Built for expert ski mountaineers, strong skiers and winter climbers these boots are capable of shredding difficult and technical freeride terrain or figure-4ing your way up steep ice climbs and mixed routes all day long. Remarkably lightweight and comfortable they’re ideal for long distance expeditions and ski tours. This is one boot that truly does it all.
- Lower shells made of Grilamid (polyamide) are short and compact for agility and walkability.
- Cuff and spoiler are made of carbon fibre to reduce weight and increase performance.
- Custom ready thermo-mouldable liner with anatomic construction, optional lacing system and closed cell insulation on the sole.
- Triple tongue system with downhill booster allows customizable forward flex by using the soft tongue (coloured), the stiff tongue (black), or no tongue.
- 2 UltraLock system buckles with magnesium catches for lightweight, easy secure closure.
- Cuff rotation of 60 degrees ensures comfort and range of motion.
- Claw outsole is mountaineering focused for grip and traction on difficult terrain.
- Toe and heel rubber are made of a durable and sticky compound for climbing performance and can be re-soled.
- Lasts are comfortable in the forefoot and instep for improved fit.
|Lower shell material||Grilamid + fibreglass|
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|