Light and fast and built for comfort, this boot is designed for ski mountaineers, long distance ski tourers and winter climbers. Similar to the TLT6 Performance but with a slightly softer flexing pebax cuff, this boot still offers ample skiing performance for all but the most demanding terrain. With a liner that’s comfortable right out of the box, these boots will have you dreaming of powder and skin tracks that go on forever.
- Lower shells made of Grilamid (polyamide) are short and compact for agility and walkability.
- Cuff and spoiler are made of pebax.
- Tongue system lets you remove the stiff (black) tongue when you want a softer ride.
- 2 UltraLock dystem buckles with magnesium catches for lightweight, easy secure closure.
- Cuff rotation of 60 degrees ensures comfort and range of motion.
- Claw outsole is mountaineering focused for grip and traction on difficult terrain
- Toe and heel rubber are made of a durable and sticky compound for climbing performance and can be re-soled.
- Custom Ready thermo-mouldable liner with anatomic construction, optional lacing system and closed cell insulation on the sole.
- Lasts are comfortable in the forefoot and instep for improved fit.
|Ideal for||Alpine touring|
|Lower shell material||Pebax + Grilamid|
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|