Longer, higher, deeper and steeper, this boot is designed for female ski mountaineers, demanding freeski tourers and winter climbers. A women’s specific version of the TLT6 Mountain CR, this boot features a women’s fit, low profile liner and a stiffer Grilamid cuff. As a result, in terms of stiffness and ski performance it lies in between the men’s TLT6 Performance CR and the TLT6 Mountain CR. Ideal for gals who get out there, way out there.
- Lower shells made of Grilamid (polyamide) are short and compact for agility and walkability.
- Cuff and spoiler are also made of Grilamid for lightweight freeski performance.
- Custom ready thermo-mouldable liner with anatomic construction, optional lacing system and closed cell insulation on the sole.
- 2 UltraLock system buckles with magnesium catches for lightweight, easy secure closure.
- Cuff rotation of 60 degrees ensures comfort and range of motion.
- Claw outsole is mountaineering focused for grip and traction on difficult terrain.
- Toe and heel rubber are made of a durable and sticky compound for climbing performance and can be re-soled.
- Lasts are comfortable in the forefoot and instep for improved fit.
|Ideal for||Alpine touring|
|Lower shell material||Grilamid|
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|