Columbia Bugaboot Plus II Omni Heat Boots - Men's
Versatile boots for snowshoeing and casual winter wanderings, they have an articulated collar to make them more flexible, less clumpy when you're out for a winter walk.
- Uppers are waterproof leather and nylon.
- Omni-Heat reflective liner has a pattern of aluminium dots on a breathable membrane, that reflects heat back toward your feet to add warmth and comfort.
- Thinsulate® insulation with additional underfoot insulation.
- Removable footbeds are contoured EVA, with brushed nylon covers.
- Internal linings and footbeds have AgION® anti-microbial treatment.
- Midsoles use Techlite compound for light cushioning.
- Moulded nylon shanks.
- Outsoles are non-marking dual-density rubber, for traction on ice, and grip on soft surfaces.
- Active temperature rating (according to manufacturer) is -32°C.
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Leather + nylon|
|Lining material||Reflective thermal membrane|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|