For skiers who get out there, way out there. Built to handle any and all backcountry conditions, this is an all-around ski for long backcountry forays. Narrow and light, this ski performs well on hard technical snow but is still wide and solid enough for smooth descents in mixed conditions. All Terrain Rocker with early rise tip and camber underfoot provides versatility and easy turning performance for skiers of all abilities, in any snow condition. A good choice for all around backcountry skiing and hut tours.
- Torsion box cap construction and aspen, paulownia, bamboo core reduces weight.
- Carbon web, X-shaped carbon supports increase torsional rigidity for edge hold and grip.
- All terrain rocker with 30% tip rocker, 70% camber underfoot for hard and soft snow performance.
- Progressive sidecut provides easy turning and handling for skiers of any ability.
- Snophobic topsheet reduces snow build up and fatigue while breaking trail.
- Tip and tail skin grommets can also be used to build a rescue sled.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|