A big pair of boards to fill, named for K2 Pro Rider and legendary AK big line slayer Seth Morrison, this ski is designed for fast and deep big mountain freeriding. Elevated surfy tip profile enhances flotation in deep powder and initiates more predictably in erratic and challenging snow conditions. Tail rocker releases easily for descending concave chutes, and camber underfoot provides firm edge hold on hard snow. A ski for tackling aggressive lines and taking a ride on the Seth side.
- Triaxial Braid/Hybritech sidewall construction with sidewall underfoot and cap at tips and tails.
- Fir, aspen, maple core provides strength and durability.
- Powder rocker for flotation and easy turn initiation in deep snow.
- 50% rocker at tip and tail, 50% camber underfoot for versatile performance in firm conditions.
- Progressive sidecut with tapered tip and kick tail for maneuverability in narrow places.
- Tip and tail skin grommets can also be used to build a rescue sled.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.