Hike up, drop in. Designed for all-mountain riding, the rocker curve of the tip and tails all the way out to the ends for better float and more predictable turns in blower pow. It still rides hardpack with power and gusto, but now has most ample float in softer snow and crud.
- Bambooyah™ blended core provides lightweight strength and durability.
- Hybrilight construction features a thin, constant thickness sidewall designed for maximum performance and minimal material usage.
- Fibreglass with diagonal layers provide torsional rigidity and stiffness for edge hold and stability on off-axis landings.
- Carbon web adds sensitivity and brings the pop closer to the binding area.
- All terrain rocker (30% rocker, 70% flat) turns on hardpack, floats in soft snow.
- Hyper progressive shape is mellow in the tips and more aggressive in the centre for a responsive high-speed ride that’s smooth enough to butter your way from peak to park.
- 4000 Sintered base provides high speed glide and adsorbs deeper and longer for durability.
- Includes touring hardware and K2 climbing skins.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.