MEC T1 Long-Sleeved Crew - Men's
Wear this shirt solo or as a base layer to stay comfortable when you’re active on cool days. It’s got a slim fit that moves easily under other layers, and is quick-drying with a bit of stretch for reaching, running, or alpine hut lounging.
- Made of moisture-wicking polyester and spandex.
- Polygiene® antimicrobial treatment is great for days on the trail or travelling.
- Underarm gussets for freedom of movement.
- Fabric has a UPF 40 rating.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.