Named for the adverse weather conditions that exist in the Flanders region of Belgium, this base layer is designed for cyclists who don't register cold, wet, or uncomfortable. Wind-cutting and moisture-transferring front fabric allows you to ride quite comfortably with nothing more than a jersey. Ribbed main body makes for a body fit and delivers exceptional wicking abilities. Go full tuck in the back, with a dovetail hem for a little extra coverage.
- Windstopper polyester fabric combines wind protection with moisture transfer so you don't have to wear too many layers.
- Multi denier rib knit is moisture wicking polyester.
- Underarm mesh delivers additional cooling when the weather changes, for the better for once.
- Flat seams eliminate the potential for chafing.
- Size large weighs 170g, the same as a hockey puck.
- Castelli rates this vest as best for 10-18°C.
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold; do not bleach, iron, dry clean, tumble dry, or use fabric softener.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.