MEC Wild Places SS-T - Men's
When you buy this shirt, you help conserve places where adventures are born. Five bucks from the full retail sale of each of these shirts goes to the MEC Endowment Fund for the Environment. This fund supports our Land Acquisition grant program, which conserves ecologically and recreationally significant landscapes near cities and in the wilderness.
- Made of soft, supple organically grown cotton.
- We make a donation when these shirts are sold at regular retail price (not clearance price).
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Fabric content||100% organically grown cotton|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.