Made for snow pros, the Guide lets you bring all your gear in a comfortable and organized way. Superb load control and 3 ski carrying options – diagonal, central, or A-frame – will make your next overnighter feel like a walk in a delightfully sloped park.
- Women's specific fit with shorter back, narrower shoulder straps, and conical hip belt.
- Main compartment access is through the top with a draw-cord spindrift collar and floating lid.
- Side zipper gives you another way to access the main compartment.
- Removable X-frame is lightweight aluminum.
- Frame foam pulls out to double as a seat pad.
- 2 mesh covered back pads and a central channel for venting.
- Removable hipbelt pivots for full motion and effective load bearing.
- Padded hip fins are removable.
- Front avy tool pocket opens quickly for fast access.
- Ice axe and crampon attachments, detachable rope strap, and gear loops on hipbelt.
- Hydration system ready.
|Main fabric||330-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||1000-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Volume||35 + 6L|
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.