Low-profile head protection with an amazing fit and performance features.
- Durable ABS shell with an EPS (expanded polystyrene) inner.
- Vents at back of head and nape of neck for air flow.
- Goggle vents on temples to keep your eyewear clear.
- Fit system combines an adjustable dial with an integrated web in the liner to eliminate pressure points.
- Full coverage liner provides gap-free comfort for a perfect fit and is removable for washing.
- Mesh around the crown of the liner wicks moisture and breathes to prevent overheating.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
|Removable ear liners||Yes|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).