Pants to make your heart beat faster. These slim, insulated pants are fronted with a windproof-breathable fabric, so when conditions turn, you can continue to fly. A thermal back side keeps heat in and articulated panels provide unrestricted movement when you're looking to dig deep on the home stretch.
- Xfast Windstopper™ membrane is made of windproof PTFE, laminated to a lightweight blend of nylon, poly and elastane.
- Thermal fabric on back is made from a breathable blend of nylon and elastane. Abrasion resistance protects through wipeouts.
- Flat-seam construction for comfort.
- 4-way stretch for unrestricted movement.
- Elasticized waist keeps your pants in place.
- 1 zippered thigh pocket for safe storage of your valuables.
- Rated by Maloja as medium insulation.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|