Up for blue bird mornings and unpredictable afternoons. With 3-layer protection on the front and an insulating, breathable, thermal fabric on the back, this jacket is a turnkey for your high output outdoor escapades.
- Front panels are 3-layer polyester Storm Shell+ waterproof-breathable fabric with a PU membrane, and water repellent finish. Meets 10,000mm standard in water column tests for exceptional weather protection.
- Back panels are MitiTech thermal fabric in a breathable blend of nylon and elastane,so you can maintain an agreeable body temperature, even when you're going all out.
- Antibacterial treatment means less time spend in the laundry room, more time spent outside.
- 4-way stretch for unrestricted movement.
- Semi-automatic lock zipper means that when the pull tab is lowered, it locks. When it's raised, it unlocks.
- Lower back pocket with invisible zipper for stowing away valuables.
- Rated by Maloja as medium insulation.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Pockets||1 back zippered|