Make tracks in these slim cut, cross-country pants. A breathable, waterproof and windproof front panel stands up to the brunt of Mother Nature's worst. A highly breathable thermal back feels great against the skin, and its extreme abrasion resistance holds its own against your biffs and spills. Four-way stretch and articulated movement panels lets you glide away the day. Medium-level insulation wards off cold's uninvited bite.
- Polyester Windblocker front stops cold air from cutting through the fabric and lowering your body temperature.
- Back panels are made from a breathable blend of nylon and elastane.
- Durable 3-layer Storm Shell+ construction with a PU membrane that meets water column testing to of 10,000mm for exceptional protection in challenging conditions.
- Abrasion resistant back for worry-free wipeouts.
- Elasticized waist and drawcord.
- Cut slightly higher in the back for increased coverage.
- Thigh vents for additional breathing room.
- 4-way stretch for unrestricted movement.
- 2 zippered rear pockets for safe storage of your valuables.
- Antibacterial treatment means less time spend in the laundry room, more time spent outside.
- Rated by Maloja as medium insulation.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Pockets||2 back zippered|