An all mountain helmet that feels like it was moulded for your head. The oval shape and pump-inflated air bladder lets you dial in the fit in a way no swap-out padding can match. That’s not just super-comfortable – it’s safer too.
- Lightweight in-mould construction combines a hard shell with an EPS liner for shock-resistance.
- Thermo control system allows ventilation control at the flick of a switch.
- Grid barriers in the vents allow air in while keeping snow out.
- Padded chinstrap with a magnetic buckle.
- Custom Air® fit system with a pump activated air bladder ensures a perfect fit.
- Doc. Meter Air System was developed with a sport trauma physician for greater safety and comfort.
- Oval fit with more space at the back of the head to improve comfort and allow a closer fit.
- Removable lining manages moisture, dries quickly, and is washable.
- Removable faux fur ear pads are ready for your favourite audio system.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Fit system||Adjustable air-fit|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
|Removable ear liners||Yes|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).