An all-mountain helmet for those with small-scale heads. It’s light, yet decked out with full safety features.
- Half shell construction moulds a polycarbonate upper directly to the EPS liner for improved shock resistance and lighter weight.
- Built-in air flow channels promote cooling.
- Magnetic buckle prevents pinching.
- Wide chin strap for comfort.
- Removable and washable liner.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Fit system||Adjustable suspension system|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
|Removable ear liners||Yes|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).