A classic pack that’s totally re-designed from the ground up. This size is designed to take backpacking, or light overnights, or as a basic mountaineering rig. You can access the contents from the top or through the main compartment. If you want to go lightweight on shorter trips, strip off the top pocket and remove the sleeping bag divider. Super versatile, and solid value too.
- Nylon fabric is polyurethane-coated, and zippers are reverse coil for water-resistance.
- Framesheet plus single 25mm wide aluminum stay plus 7mm aluminum frame.
- Padded shoulder straps for comfort.
- Padded hipbelt includes pockets for small items.
- Sleeping bag compartment has a removable sleeping bag divider panel inside.
- Removable top lid has 2 zippered pockets and a clip for securing your keys. Glove-friendly zipper pulls.
- Spindrift collar with drawcord closure.
- Stretch front pocket is great for a jacket or wet items to keep them separate from pack contents.
- Stretch mesh side pockets fit water bottles.
- Bottom webbing loops and bungee cords are designed to hold trekking poles.
- Note: This pack is considered seconds-quality. The lumbar pad foam was cut thicker and slightly boxier than intended. Some members may not find this as comfortable as thinner lumbar pad foam.