Generations of Canadians have discovered backpacking with the original MEC Brio Packs. We’ve kept their rock-solid value and durability, but updated their look and improved the carrying systems for a better fit. This style has a sleeping bag compartment, a hydration sleeve, and a front pocket with a drainage port. Designed for women to take backpacking or on multi-day trips.
- Top and bottom access lets you get your gear without tunnelling.
- Removable, adjustable top lid has 2 pockets; the underside one has a key clip.
- Spindrift collar allows weatherproof closure or overloading the pack.
- Sleeping bag compartment with removable divider panel.
- Hydration sleeve and hanger (hydration reservoir not included).
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls.
- Padded hipbelt has pockets for easy access storage of small items.
- Stretch mesh side pockets hold water bottles, pack rain covers, etc.
- Stretch front pocket with mesh drainage bottom keeps a wet jacket or tent fly separate from the main compartment.
- Bottom webbing loops and bungee cords secure your trekking poles when not needed.
- Bellowed side pockets are long to hold tent poles or compact tripods.
- Note: This pack is considered a seconds-quality product. The lumbar pad foam was cut thicker and slightly boxier than intended. Some members may not find this as comfortable as thinner lumbar pad foam.