Slide these smooth-faced gloves under your outer shells to stay warm under the frail winter sun. Ideal for long days in the backcountry, they are fast to dry and offer protection from wind and wet if worn alone. A conductive suede tip on the thumb and index finger allows use of touchscreen devices.
- Fabric is Radiant 100-weight fleece that's water-resistant, wind resistant, breathable and quick to dry.
- Touchscreen compatible sensor tips are made of 60% polyester and 40% polyurethane.
- Motion-wrap construction uses minimal seaming.
- Contoured wrists slide under your jacket or outer gloves.
- Silicone grips.
- Manufacturer's recommended comfort range -1 to 4°C.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.