Shorter fitness skis in a recreational, track oriented-width. Good performance for their length, with a stiffer camber and springy Activ'Cap construction.
- Low-density wood core is reasonably light and durable.
- Activ'Cap construction has a soft-flexing tip and tail that float easily over bumpy terrain.
- Stiffer camber allows efficient classic skiing even thought the length is shorter.
- Positrack, heat-shaped waxless pattern provides excellent grip and glide performance.
- Stone-ground bases.
- Use with NIS binding track system, or drill-mount flat deck."
|Ideal for||Off-track touring|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||51-47-49mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.