With protection on the front to shield you from the wind, and ventilating fabric out back, this soft shell presents the best of both worlds. A windproof and water resistant body fabric prepares you for the worst Mother Nature has to offer, while the rear panels regulate temperature when your output is high. Ergonomically shaped arms makes for an excellent in-motion fit.
- Windproof and water resistant soft shell fabric is polyester.
- Back venting panel is Thermocool polyester and elastane for cooling you when you're hot and warming you when you're cold.
- Internal channels aid wicking, provide insulation and moisture transport.
- Full zip for easy in/out and self-venting.
- 2 zippered front pockets make it easy to store extra gloves, some tissues, and an energy bar.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|