Just starting out on groomed trails? These performance skis are great for developing fitness. They are easy to control and remain predictable at slower speeds.
- Activ’cap construction enhances directional stability while letting tip and tail float over uneven terrain.
- Lightweight wood air core.
- Cobra sidecut provides stability on push-off.
- Double-base grooves for stability on the move.
- Waxless double cut AR base provides the perfect balance of kick and glide in any snow conditions.
- NIS system.
|Ideal for||Off-track touring|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||44-44-44mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.