Efficient skis with a honeycomb core and a softer flex than carbon for training or casual racing. Great value for recreational skiers wanting to enhance performance or participate in loppets.
- Honeycomb synthetic core combines very lightweight material with excellent compression behaviour and strength.
- Activ'Cap construction for stability in tough snow conditions.
- Extended edges keep the ski torsionally rigid and resist twisting.
- Cobra sidecut promotes fluid skating while maintaining edge hold and pressure through every phase of the skating sequence.
- NIS compatible.
- K7000 race finished base promotes glide in all snow conditions and temperatures.
- Double base grooves improve tracking.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||40-44-43-43mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.