Soft pants with a windproof front and super-elastic, ventilating back. They suit long cross-country tours and cold-weather outings. Ergonomic construction gives you complete freedom of movement, while the durable fabric offers lasting wind protection.
- Front panels are lightweight, stretchy polyester with spandex.
- Breathable back fabric is polyester fleece with good mechanical stretch.
- Knee and hip articulation for easy strides.
- Removable suspenders.
- Reflective print and snow gather at bottom.
- Ankle zippers extend to bottom of knee.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|